17 Signs Which Indicate Mold Illness and How to Treat It!

You may not be able to smell or see it, yet mold can still be growing in your home and it can be the reason you are not feeling well. Mold poisoning can be really harmful for your health. However, how can we tell if we have mold poisoning? Continue reading and find out.

Doctors won’t help you, since conventional medicine does not regard mold as a problem. Additionally, mold poisoning can mimic a number of conditions, and its symptoms are not specific.

What is Actually Mold?

Molds are various fungi types which grow in filaments and which reproduce by creating small spores which sprout and fly away. These are invisible to the naked eye. Molds grow in humid, warm and damp locations, both outside and inside. Mold can be a problem even if you live in dry areas such as Nevada or Arizona. Moreover, it can occur as a consequence of floods, poorly ventilated bathrooms and water leaks.

Molds can grow in the corner near the shower, in the showerhead and it the entire bathroom, especially if it is not properly ventilated. It can attach to papers, books, furniture, carpets, clothes, pets and shoes. Mold can circulate in the air system, and particularly if you don’t change your filters often.

Furthermore, there is a complex mixture of contaminants present in the dust and air in water-damaged buildings. This results in a toxic chemical stew. Moreover, mold produces toxins known as mycotoxins, which are present on fragments and spores of mold that get released into the air. There is not one toxins which causes mold illness, but the cause is the water-damaged area.

Half of all the buildings in America are water-damaged, which leads to mold growth and possibly mold illness. The majority of people spend quite a lot of time in their homes or at their workplace, so the chances of mold exposure are quite high.

What Makes Mold an Issue?

Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) is a category of illnesses and mold toxicity falls in this category. Ritchie Shoemaker, MD, who is author of several books, knows everything about mold.

He explains that CIRS is a chronic and acute systematic inflammatory response, which is acquired after an exposure to an environment of a building which is water-damaged with resident toxigenic organisms, some of them inflammagens, actinomycetes, bacteria and fungi.

To continue, See the next page (Click the red Next button below)

Like this article on Facebook:


To Top