Soups are one of the cleanest meals you will ever get to eat. They are a pure detoxifier and keep the body full of significant nutrients and compounds that do it good.
By detoxifying the organism you will boost the performance of your liver, gut, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs, and finally, skin.
The soup cleanse also enables the body to acquire all the necessary spices, fatty acids and amino acids which alleviate digestion and stimulate the immunity.
Full of fiber, soups are excellent source of energy and can balance the weight, control the blood sugar and improve the mental sanity.
Vegetable soups are especially important because they possess complex carbohydrates, whereas fruits have more sugar that keeps the energy flowing.
Some of the qualities soup cleanses bring along are: reduced inflammation, increased energy levels, disease prevention, cell rejuvenation, weight loss, and clear skin.
A proper soup cleanse last 1-3 days. First phase starts with one day, and a month later increase the lasting time to three.
The amount you need to intake is from five to six soups per day. In case this is not enough, refill the bowl.
Make sure to prepare mostly vegetable soups that contain various types of healthy products. This will give your body the energy it needs to operate properly. Also, add healing spices and include nutrient-rich broths.
Don’t forget to hydrate at all times. Water removes toxins and extra water stuck in the body; this flush will help you feel more flexible, agile and upbeat. The amount of water you need is around ½ your weight in ounces of water each day.
Prepare soup a few days in advance- this will help you stay organized and ready at all times.
Preparing your Detox Soup Recipes
The recipe book is full of healthy and regenerating soups, all rich in flavor and healthy qualities.
- Kick off this process by preparing a broth: Miso, bone broth, or vegetable broth
- Throw in healing spices: Turmeric, ginger, cumin, garlic, cinnamon, etc.
- Then come the greens and veggies: Kale, spinach, zucchini, leeks, onion, carrots, etc.
- Starchy vegetables are always a great option, including: sweet potato, plantain, acorn squash, butternut squash, parsnips, beets.
- Don’t forget the protein aspect and add: beans, lentils, nuts.
- Other things you can include are: coconut oil, olive oil, avocado, ghee, avocado oil. These healthy fats let the body intake and process the healthy properties of all vegetables.
- Next: blend it away!
Here are three detox soup recipes that will serve you amazingly:
-Broccoli Detox Soup
You will need:
- 2.5 cups broccoli florets
- 3 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 cup kale or spinach
- 2 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable or bone broth
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional)