Weight Watcher’s Zero Point Cabbage Soup – You can eat as much of this 0-point Weight Watchers cabbage soup as you like because it’s only 22 calories per serving! More like the whole pot!
- 3 cups nonfat beef broth (beef is the best) or 3 cups nonfat vegetable broth (beef is the best) or 3
- cups nonfat chicken broth (beef is the best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1⁄2yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped zucchini yellow or green
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
- Spray pot with non stick cooking spray saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, Tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano and Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zuccini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
- I have tried different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion.
- All very good. You can customise it a bit.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Smart Points: 1
- Points Plus: 0
- Serving size: 6-8
- Calories: 22
- Saturated fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Sugar: 2.5
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 1
Read The Rest by clicking the Next > Button below.