Delicious two-week meal plan can help you cook, eat healthy and feel amazing.
9 Things You Need To Know About KitchMe’s Weight Loss Challenge Before You Start:
1. Eat real food. There are NO required foods. You eat real, ordinary food from the grocery store.
2. Enjoy the leftovers. Whether you’re cooking for one or making meals for your entire family, you may have some leftovers. Feel free to swap these in for scheduled recipes or tote them to the office and get your coworkers to join you in healthy eating!
3. Measure your servings. Getting accustomed to proper serving sizes may take some time. Rather than eyeballing your portion sizes, you might consider purchasing a small food scale which will help you put the right amounts on your plate.
4. Not hungry? Skip it! You don’t have to eat every meal, snack or dessert. If your body is telling you it’s full, feel free to skip one or two dishes in a day. Or swap them out for a glass of water and handful of fresh vegetables instead.
5. Still hungry? Eat veggies! Though we’ve carefully designed each day’s schedule, matching meals and snacks together to create a balanced day of eating, you may still crave sugar or sweets. If you feel like you need to supplement, focus on filling up with zero point foods — raw fruits and veggies can always be enjoyed in abundance on this plan. Though fruit is a zero point treat on the points plan, it can be high in natural sugars, which can increase hunger and cravings. If you’re craving a snack, reach for raw veggies instead. High in fiber and low in sugar, they’re the safest way to satiate hunger and still lose weight.
Open Next Page to continue reading...