Epsom salt contains magnesium sulfate which is a natural ingredient and have many uses. it is extremely efficient in:
–Relaxing sore muscles
– Soothing sprain and muscle pain
– Detoxification of the human body
– Stimulation of bone integrity
– Reducing the risk of diabetes
– Relieving stress and anxiety
– Prevention of formation of blood clots
– Relieving joint pain
– Reducing bruise inflammation
– Preventing hardening of arteries
– Stimulating sleep
Epsom salt is widely used in the medicine. It can be also used as a beauty or cleaning product. It stimulates the plants and flowers growth, as well. Epsom salt can treat the following health issues:
– Flu and cough– All you have to do is to put some Epsom salt in a hot bath and soak yourself in it for about 20 minutes. The Epsom Salt’s minerals will relieve the symptoms of flu instantaneously.
– Muscle pain and aches – In a hot bath, put 2 cups of Epsom salt and soak in it for 12 minutes. The muscle pain will be relieved immediately.
– Stress – In a hot bath, put a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil and 2 cups of Epsom salt and soak in it for 15 minutes, 3 times per week.
– Acne – Epsom salt is amazing exfoliator for the skin. Its antimicrobial features help in cleansing the skin pores from bacteria.
– Constipation – Add 1 tsp. of Epsom salt in 1 glass of water so to prepare a laxative. The magnesium sulfate in the Epsom salt will relieves the constipation efficiently.
– Hair care – Add some Epsom salt in your conditioner and apply it on your scalp. Let it stay for about 20 minutes, then wash it off. It will cleanse the scalp and destroy toxins in the hair.
– Face wash –Add ½ tsp. of Epsom salt in the cleansing product if you want to cleanse the pores.
–Insect bites and skin inflammation– Add 1 tbsp. of Epsom salt in a glass of lukewarm water and let it cool down. Then, apply the solution on the affected area.
– Foot health – Add ½ cup of Epsom salt in a bowel of lukewarm water and put your legs in it. It will sooth pain, eliminate the bad odor and rough skin. Or, prepare a scrub to soften the rough skin and improve it with magnesium. In order to do so, mix lemon soap, olive oil, and 1 sup of Epsom salt and apply the mixture on the feet.
– Mild sunburn –Add Epsom salt in the bath and soak yourself in it.
– Gardening – Thanks to its high content of magnesium and sulfur, Epsom salt stimulate the growth of plants and flowers. According to researchers, people can use Epsom salt as a substitute for fertilizers. The achieved results will be the same.
– Crafts – Epsom salt can be used for numerous crafts, such as holiday jars, snowballs, fall décor, greeting cards, and etc.
Read The Rest by opening the next page...