Who does not want to be fit and to have a flat stomach, right? Well, this is easier said than done. This process requires a lot of time and dedication.
However, nothing is unachievable and with a great effort, you will be able to achieve your goals. For this purpose, it is very important to work on your abs by doing the proper exercises. Today, we will present 10 exercises that will take only 10 minutes of your day. They are very effective and if you perform them regularly, you will no longer struggle with belly fat, trust me! So, check them out! Practices for a Flat Stomach
1. The Roll
You should rest on a tangle on your back. Lift your legs off the floor and extend them straight. Spread your hands to the sides. Bring your legs down toward the floor but make sure not touch it. Then, bring your knees again into your trunk and go up once again. Repeat this for 30 seconds then take a break. This exercise targets your lower abs.
2. Windmills Begin in a similar position from the previous exercise with your legs up. This time you are running with your legs to the side. Bring your legs to the other side as close to the floor as possible, but once again make sure not to touch it. Repeat this for 30 seconds, switching sides the whole time. This exercise targets your side muscles and lower abs.
3. Starfish Crunch You should lie on the floor with your arms and legs separated. Place your arms over your head. Then, touch the inverse foot to the inverse hand, making sure you are breathing properly. Don’t forget to breathe in and breathe out the entire time. Repeat this for 30 seconds.
4. Mountain Climbers Put your hands on the floor and bring your body on your toes. Your spine should be straight. You should bring your knees into the trunk. In order to do this, you should exchange your legs for 30 seconds. It is very important to keep your stomach hold in your spine!
5. Russian Twists Start this exercise seated on the floor and bring your abdominal area to 45 degrees starting from the initial position. You can bring your legs u or keep them on the floor. Bend your abdominal area by conveying your hands to the sides. Do this for 30 seconds. This exercise targets your side abs.
6. Spiderman Planks Start in a push up position. Lift one leg so your knee will be twisted to 90 degrees. Keep your back straight and hold that position for 15 seconds. Make sure to hold your stomach in and switch legs. Then, hold once again for 15 seconds. Don’t forget to breathe properly while doing this exercise.