Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
1 cup of melted butter (or 1 stick of butter and 1 stick of margarine)
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
4 large eggs (lightly beaten)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
1 (10.5-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
1. Whisk together melted butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in flour and chopped pecans.
2. Pour batter into a greased and floured 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Remove from oven; top warm cake evenly with marshmallows.
Return to oven, and bake 5 minutes.
5. Drizzle Chocolate Frosting (see recipe and instructions below) over warm cake.
Let these cool completely before cutting into squares!
Chocolate Frosting Recipe & Directions:
1 (16 oz) package powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 c. milk
1/4 c. butter, softened
1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa
Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.