Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup butter (melted)
Cinnamon & sugar (1 tablespoon cinnamon to 4 tablespoons sugar)
How to make it
1. Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased 9×13 pan.
Press all the seams together.
2. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over
3. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. I found that rolling it
out on a piece of parchment paper and then flipping it over onto the cream
cheese mixture worked well.
4. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.