To Make this recipe You’Il Need the following Ingredients:
4 lean cube steaks
1/2 cup fat-free buttermilk
1 cup flour (reserve 1 Tablespoon)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon McCormick’s Montreal steak seasoning
2 tablespoons oil
2 cups skim milk
1. Dip steaks in buttermilk. Combine flour, salt, and steak seasoning (remember to keep 1
tablespoon set aside). Dip steaks in flour mixture.
2. Set steaks on wax paper, let set for 20 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tablespoons oil in skillet, add steaks, cook until both sides are golden brown.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
4. Combine milk and reserved TBSP of flour in bowl until well mixed.
5. Stirring constantly, add milk mixture to skillet. Once added, bring mixture to a boil.
6. Lower heat and simmer until gravy thickens.
7. Serve over steaks.
Makes 4 Servings 1 Steak Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 224 calories; 2.8 g sat. fat; 2.5 mg cholesterol; 30.5 g carbs;
8 g protein; 0.8 g fiber; 654 mg sodium
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
Read The Rest by clicking the Next > Button below. (Click the >> Next page button below)