1 1/2 c Self rising flour
1 c oats
1/2 c sugar
4 Tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 c sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 c milk
1. mix all dry ingredients together, flour,oats,1/2 cup of sugar
2. Mix together egg, butter and vanilla and milk
3. add wet mixture to dry mixture, mix until everything is mixed well.
4. fill muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes.
5. While baking mix the topping together, 1/3 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. once muffins are out put topping on muffins. If you prefer a lot of topping brush a little melted butter ontop of muffin to get more of the topping to stick.