Cook time: 30 Min Prep time: 20 Min Serves: makes 12 cupcakes
3/4 c milk
3/4 c quick cooking oats
1/4 c onion finely diced
1 c cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 lb ground beef
2/3 c ketchup
2 tsp mustard
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 pkg instant potatoes (idahoan 4 oz)
2 Tbsp butter
2 oz cream cheese
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Crack egg into a medium bowl and mix in milk stirring well with a fork
3. Add oats, onion, cheese, and salt & pepper and mix well then add ground beef and combine
4. Spray cupcake/muffin tin with nonstick spray and press meat down into each cup. I had exactly enough for 12.
5. Mix ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar and put a spoonful on each meat cake.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until internal temp. reaches 160 degrees.
7. While meat cakes are baking make the potatoes according to package directions. I used Idahoan roasted garlic flavor and add the butter and cream cheese. Let them cool slightly and then put most of the potatoes into a frosting bag with your favorite decorating tip. If you don’t have these, you can put into a large Ziploc bag and cut off the corner of the bag or just put a scoop on with a spoon.
Open Next Page to continue reading...