RULE 10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
RULE 11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
RULE 12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
RULE 13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
RULE 14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
RULE 15. Be gentle with the earth.
RULE 16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
RULE 17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
RULE 18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
NOW CONSIDER THESE 7 QUESTIONS:
1. What risks are you willing to take in your life right now?
2. How will you be more open to acknowledging and learning from your “mistakes”?
3. Where will you take greater responsibility in your life?
4. When will you spend quality, reflective time alone every day?
5. How will you share the knowledge and wisdom you have?
6. How do you respect for yourself and others?
7. What are the values by which you live your life?
Reflect and journal on these questions and then take intentional action towards implementing what will be most beneficial to you now. Make a commitment to yourself to do something different, something that will help you grow as a person, that will positively impact you and those around you and that will move your life even more in the direction you want it to go in.
Read The Rest by opening the next page...