This Mexican salad is so tasty and makes enough for a crowd! An easy to make healthy salad everyone will love!
If you are looking for the perfect salad to take to your next get together this is it! So easy to make and a crowd favorite!
Optional items that can be added:
1 lb. ground beef cooked with steak seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder; pace picante sauce for zing!
Mexican Salad (Fort Worth Star Telegram Prize Winner)
Servings 10 servings | Cook Time 0 minutes
* 1 large head lettuce
* 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
* 2 large tomatoes diced
* 2 stalks green onions finely sliced
* 1 can Ranch style beans chilled, 15 oz
* 3/4 bottle bottle Catalina dressing chilled
* 1/2 package Fritos crushed
1. Prepare lettuce as for any tossed salad. Drain and wash chilled beans; add these, the diced tomatoes, sliced green onions, grated cheese, and dressing.
2. Chill 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
3. Crushed Fritos are added and mixed well immediately before serving.