- Prep 10 min
- Cook 420 min
- Ready 430 min
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 5 oz sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp onion powder
- 8 oz pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 16 oz frozen stir fry vegetables
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Add chicken, garlic powder and onion powder; stir.
- Stir in sweet and sour sauce, pineapple chunks, brown sugar and reserved 1/4 cup pineapple juice.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-7 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking, add frozen vegetables and increase heat to High.
- Per serving: 9 PointsPlus;7 Previous Points; SmartPoints: 6
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 206||Calories from Fat 28|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|