- 1/2 large ripe banana
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
Minutes to prepare: 5 | Minutes to cook: 1
1. Cut banana into chunks and put into a small blender jar with milk; blend until smooth.
2. Put the dry oatmeal in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Pour the banana mixture on top of oatmeal & stir to incorporate.
4. Microwave (uncovered) on high setting for 30 seconds.
5. Stir & microwave another 30 seconds.
6. Stir in peanut butter.
Servings Per Recipe: 1 | Serving Size: 1 serving
- Total Fat5.8 g
- Saturated Fat1.2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat1.7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat2.4 g
- Cholesterol1.3 mg
- Sodium63.4 mg
- Potassium390.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber4.2 g
- Sugars12.7 g
- Protein7.3 g