- 1 can fat free cream mushroom soup
- 1 can fat free cream chicken soup
- 2 cans water
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 1/2 c instant rice
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- cilantro and green onions chopped (optional)
- 3 pounds frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Minutes to Prepare: 10 | Minutes to Prepare: 110
Preheat the oven to 350.
Coat a 13×9 inch glass casserole dish with cooking spray
In a medium bowl, whisk together the soups, water and taco seasoning, then pour into the bottom of the dish.
Sprinkle the rice over the soups, then place the chicken breasts (still frozen) on top.
Pour the beans and tomatoes over the chicken, then sprinkle on the cilantro and green onions.
Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour, 40 minutes.
Remove foil, sprinkle shredded cheese over to melt and bake another 10 minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 12 | Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Total Fat5.1 g
- Saturated Fat1.7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat1.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat1.6 g
- Cholesterol79.3 mg
- Sodium546.4 mg
- Potassium407.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber3.8 g
- Sugars1.1 g
- Protein34.4 g