- 6 large tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 20 ounces of watered tuna canned
- 1/4 cup of fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 small red onion cut into dice
- 3 stalks of celery hashed
- 1 hardboiled egg chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
Drain the tuna and rinse.
In a large bowl, mix until well combined the tuna, mayonnaise, yogurt, relish, mustard, celery, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Put in the refrigerator during the tomatoes preparation.
Prepare the tomatoes by cutting their tops. Then, remove seeds and core in order to form a bowl.
Fill in each tomato with the tuna mixture.
Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Servings: 6 | Serving size: 1 tomato with 1/2 cup tuna salad
- 167 calories
- 4g fat
- 1g saturated fat
- 9g carbohydrates
- 6g sugar
- 22g protein
- 2g fiber
Points +: 4 | Smart Points: 4