- ½ cup rolled oats, not instant
- ¾ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 mini Reese’s cup, chopped (optional: not included in nutrition)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 8-10 hour overnight chill time
- Add in a small mixing bowl and mix together the peanut butter, yogurt, chia seeds and cocoa.
- In the mason jar or a favorite utensil glass containing 2 cups, layer respecting the following order: oats, almond milk, yogurt and the peanut butter mixture.
- If desired, garnish with chopped mini Reese’s cup. Cover the jar and put in refrigerator overnight.
- In the next morning, mix together within the jar all of the ingredients and eat with a spoon. Refrigerate leftovers for the other day.
Yield: 2 servings | Serving size: ½ mason jar full, 1 cup
- Calories: 230
- Calories from fat: 82
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 119mg
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 16g
PointsPlus: 6 | SmartPoints: 6