- 6 cups thinly sliced beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Gently drizzle and toss the sliced tomatoes in the olive oil to coat slices.
- Place slices without overlapping onto dehydrator shelves or a baking pan.
- If you are baking preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle mixture over each slice.
- Depending on how thick the slices of tomato are, dehydrating could take anywhere from 12-24 hours.
- If baking check every 30 minutes until edges show some charring, could take 4-5 hours.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 88
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrates: 9.4g
- Sugar: .8g
- Sodium: 798mg
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Points Plus: 3 | Smartpoints: 3