Yield: 14 cups
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 medium-large head of iceberg lettuce, chopped into bite sized pieces (if you’ve never chopped up a head of iceberg before you can follow these directions)
- 1 medium-large tomato, diced
- 4 oz 50% less fat or 2% sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (such as Cabot)
- 4 oz nacho cheese Doritos, broken up a bit into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup light Catalina or French dressing (I used Kraft Lite Catalina)
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking it up into pieces with a wooden spoon. Add the packet of taco seasoning and stir until well coated. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and ground beef. When ready to serve, add the Doritos and dressing and toss to coat.
4 smartpoints per (1 cup) side dish serving
4 PointsPlus per (1 cup) side dish serving
150 calories, 14 g carbs, 6 g fat, 10 g protein, 1 g fiber
*If you’re eating this as a main dish I recommend a 2 cup serving size (8 WW Points+, double the nutrition info)