- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup lowfat buttermilk or fat free milk
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup blackberries, cut into quarters or slightly mashed
- Cmobine baking mix, baking powder, buttermilk, Coffee-mate and eggs in large bowl until blended. Gently fold in blackberries.
- Hheat griddle or large skillet over medium heat (greasing if necessary). Pour slightly less than ¼ cup pancake mixture onto griddle.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top. Flip over; cook for an additional 2 minutes or until golden.
- Cook’s Tip: Blueberries can be used in place of blackberries. If batter gets too thick, thin it down with a little milk.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe | Servings Per Recipe: 16
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 2g