- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh fruit and/or berries
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Spray 9- or 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour over crust; gently smooth top.
- BAKE for 28 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool to room temperature; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- ARRANGE fruit as desired over tart. Remove rim of pan; slice into wedges.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe | Servings Per Recipe: 12 | 20 min. prep | 173 min. total | SmartPoints: 14
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Total Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 5g
Recipe source: http://www.meals.com/recipe/lemon-spring-tart-132915
Photo credit: Meals.com