- 25 Nabisco’s Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 3 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 6 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- ⅓ c. powdered sugar
- ¾ tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. Cool Whip Free
- 2 T. seedless strawberry or raspberry preserves
- ½ tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb. small strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- Place chocolate wafers in a food processor and process until finely ground. Place the chopped chocolate in a microwave safe dish and microwave 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds. Add melted chocolate and canola oil to the food processor; process until well combined.
- Press chocolate mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ pie pan. Freeze for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Fold in Cool Whip. Carefully spread over crust.
Place preserves in a large bowl. Microwave 10-15 seconds or until softened. Add lemon juice. Whisk until smooth. Add berries and toss to coat. Arrange berries over pie.
- Chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Serves 8 | 8 PointsPlus | 8 SmartPoints